Retargeting For Professional & Medical Firms

Why Should A Business Invest In Retargeting?

shutterstock_125845376

Do Retargeting Ads Work For Businesses?

Retargeting , or remarketing, is an online advertising tactic designed to keep your product, service or brand in front of a qualified lead. With only 2 % of first time visitors converting, retargeting offers a way for you to follow the other 98%.  

This strategy is possible through a cookie based technology that can follow your site's visitors across the web and serve them an ad that links back to your sight.  This is an efficient and effective marketing plan that reduces waste and focues on an unsolicited, engaged consumer.